Reading circle...
8:52 AM |


OK so today I was really in a bad mood...did my chemistry test, really manageable..then after that after school I talked to grace and we share a pain that could have not been shared. So after that I had to like host or lead this reading circle, which was why I was so moody cause I was scared as I did not even read the book, but i did lots of research on it. So we played "catch the white tiger" its like "what time is it Mr.wolf" we were surprised that they actually had a lot of fun....and Fatimah was like the champion of that particular game...I saw her creeping up to Mr.Nair(white tiger) and she totally slapped his back.
So after that we had our discussion...It actually went well where we all shared our stuff....(not that stuff) and we had fun. until Mr.Nair came in and was like asking whether we all read the book.....which we didn't...so we had a little intermission and he was like saying that if we are that lazy one more time, we're gonna get kicked out of ELDDS...and i was scared...but I was quite OK with leaving the CCA cause the people there are like really uncomfortable to be with...except my reading commitee and my normal friends of course...
So anyway, Nazri was like really pissed with this ***** right there at the tag box...you see? like so what...but it's like really hurting cause i'm already having an identity crisis not forgetting my low self-esteem and these so called " lame poses" helped me be ok with who I am and there he/she goes with critisicing me about 'em...i'm telling you naz was like really mad...and you do not want to see him mad...you would I even let you see him...so anyway...my confidence/self-esteem level has dropped drastically....or should I say...I have to go back to square 1 and build it up more...