Work it!
3:35 AM |

My bestie grace on the right...just love her and we have the same birthdays....can you believe it...coincidence....and I've got her in my PW group...YAYs Here we have Amelia...One of my Besties...Love her too....great to be with...but can't get her to be in my PW group...damn...oh there's on of my lit books its a play...haha very nice once you read in the middle




So hey fwens, I just recovered from my fever, 38.4 degree celsius and I still went to school. Basically for economics lecture, PW and malay(can you believe it? malay?) Ya so, I got back my PI draft, knew what I need to do and I need a lot of time coming up strategies. so I need help from you guys.


First thing was PE and I did not eat anything...and we had to sprint around the track once I got like 1 min 30sec...and I had leg cramps...mild one...then we had to do push-ups and THEN we had to sprint another one round...and at first i ran fast then my leg was like OUCH and I still got 1min 30sec..haha
And after that during our Econs lecture, ms aminah is always in a good mood during thursdays lectures cause after that she can go home...so the funny thing that happened just now was that she scolded a girl and called her felicia...then she replied in a sad pitiful voice " I'm not felicia"..and then Ms amunah laughed we all laughed too and she shouted with a smile " You are whatever I call you" that totally cracked me up...it just brought the best out of me.

NO lit lesson...went eating...and then chemistry...GOT A 25/30...oh was I contended...finally I redeemed myself in the past I got a 15/30..haha...so yeah...so now...first test...B..
2nd test.E -_-now A!!!!!


So American Idol time...the result have come in and Lil rounds and anoop is eliminated. I really wanted lil to have a chance to redeem herself...she never did ever since the first performance.


Next up is america's next top model season 12 episode....I have my eyes on Teyona...she looks just like Grace...Teyona is the one on the lower side...the one standing is just some famous singer.