starting to miss all y'all
5:40 PM |

This, my friends, have been with me since secondary one...AND AISYAH GAVE IT TO ME.....LOVE HER... if not I think i would still be using my astro boy wallet...haha ... well this wallet have a bit of torn pieces but we can stitch it up back.
OK you guys I'm missing my secondary school mates. The morning groupings at the parade square where our malay "possie" would gather before splitting up to our classes. The maths lessons with Mrs Phua, english with mrs tan and so on. Oh the malay class...that was fun.


anyway i'm so stressed now to finish up my PI. I have like 1251 words in my PI where the word limit is 500 words...how am I gonna delete so much. people say i should do it in table. well i did but my teacher said it still counts. So i'm doing about anporexic and my area B is domestic violence. I do think mine is unique rather than HIV/AIDs or WAR....so boring.
SO during malay class we were suppose to have this tuition with ms suriati...for all the weak in malay...so liiz was like.." i think she forget"...so we just went off..but i really wanted to go improve my malay. Nazri has no chance in helping me..haha
sunday got this CIP...i signed up for it. But now i don't want to go cause i'm so busy..I have a GP test on monday, economics test on tuesday and a geography test on wednesday...and what am i doing now you would ask? I'm blogging, watching america's next top model 12 and doing my PI. I have no life....no fun...(no offence nazri)..oklah bye y'all
love,
hafiiz