no more gym for me
2:25 AM |



OK you guys...I am feeling so tired after gym..urgh..i know. well I'm now finishing my PI and then i'm gonna revise my geography so that I can retain my marks...so I came back home and I checked my mail and I received an email from the modelling industry...which I sent like 6 months away.


Hi Hafiiz

Could you send us 2 Photos of yourself, 4R preferred. one close-up shot and one full body shot.--


With Regards,

Joseph Oo

The HunterImpact Models Studio

315 Outram Road #04-

Boon Liat Building

Singapore 169074

Office : (65) 6536 9668

Fax : (65) 6536 1090

Email : joseph.impactmodels@gmail.com

Website : http://www.impactmodels.com/


so I'm like...now you tell me...I'm like suffering in JC..i need a break..

And after sleeping in Nazri's house like on Saturday...My mum thinks that naz is like my friend so its ok to have a sleep-over...and naz's parents know about me and naz... So they are fine with me and naz...And I feel so guilty taking a pic of him without knowing..haha...
so bye bye many things to do tah...