proof audition.
7:57 AM |

So, I was forced to do an audition for proof for our literary festival. And its either Hal...this hot guy down here...or this old guy at the last picture.And NO...I won't be doing this kissing scene....just so you know

This is the old guy that I auditioned for cause before me was this tomboy girl who did Hal's role...and she was super duper good at it....so I switched my role so as to not embarrass myself so I switched my role as this dead father...seriously he's dead..a ghost

So today I woke up raining... I LOVE THE RAIN..... Love it...I walked in the rain even though i had an umbrella in my bad...I just had to embrace the rain before it ends.
Did temperature taking ...its twice everyday... waste time...swine flu...oops sorry guys H1N1...they renamed it cause the swine flu is discouraging people from eating pork...I know right...it came out on the radio...
So, after school drama...I was so drained out and I didn't want to take the role of the guy cause of my excess femininity ( yes I am aware of that you do not have to tell me )...so I was like insulted when they said that I am fitted to do the Hal's role...Like its so obvious I'm not that person...pfft.
but the results aren't out yet...there would be a re-audition for some...haha I think i''m one of them.
OK must do my lit homwowrk....bye...