America's next top model
5:38 PM |

Top 3 In America's next top model season 12....which of these ladies do you think could win...
A)
B)

C)

So yesterday friday, was an OK day... we did our skit...i forgot one of my lines and some of ot came out a bit fake...oh wells...but we pulled it off...You see we are really desperate to get this right cause our poem assignment was not good at all in fact I failed 8/25...cause the tutor said it was very general and the analysis is broad... And i am trying really hard...
anyways after school me and the girls went to Popular in search of Mother's Next top present...I have my eyes on this locker look-a-like-cabinet...it cost like $22...oh gosh...but we saw this lovely red mug...I want something that is long lasting...teddy bears is the land-in-the-store gift...not a good one...after that we walked around the toys side of popular and grace was like a child...she wants this and she wants that...she was like so happy to see the doll houses and all...haha so cute...
so now I'm at home trying to do a poem Question and trying to do my GPP...we need a more abstract topic...and I'm like...what the hell is abstract in the first place...so i came out with this...fragmentation of social stigma in USA....it sounds nice....so we just have to wait for my member's approval...wish me luck...oh and do pick on which girl should win...my pick is either A or B...not because they're black...its just that C has not been doing well and she always gave the same old look..."the wide eyes"....and now she's improving no doubt...but its kinda too late...