Lit....literature
5:19 AM |

We've all gone through those ruts in life when we can't get over something that has happened.
Whether it is breaking up with your boy/girlfriend or the auto-replay in your memory of that heated argument you had with your mom, sometimes it's hard to move forward. You want to speak out but you just think whether it's ok to do so. You do not want to regret your actions but you just feel like letting it all out. get it?
So are you dwelling on things from your past?

So anyway, I walked with Grace during PE. Not interested in doing PE...cause i totally flunked in Lit test...8/25 CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?! i'm the lowest in the class....but luckily naz( furry) consoled me...ahh so sweet...so lucky to have him. Well I did Skipped ELDDS cause of GPP meeting and since grace did not go, its not worth going anymore, at that point of time lah.

OK I WILL CONTINUE WRITING>>>I NEED TO DO MY WORK FOR A WHILE>>>