happy birthday abah
3:16 AM |


Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to abah,
happy birthday to you.
We will always pray for you abah.
I came back home and my brother told me that its my dad's birthday and that my sister went out to buy a cake to hold this birthday thingy...ahh so sad he's no longer with us. And like I said, its hard not to have a father cause you need that fatherly side beside you. After my dad passed away, things have been really different in the house. the athmosphere just wasn't the way it used to be. I think the loss of my did has made me came out of my closet, partially, cause it has made an impact in my life. the most interest thing is that after his death, we can't thing of any wrong or irritating doings of his at all...not even the slightest bit. Its all the happy and comedic things he did..... he's like the best dad one could ever have...I just wished I could spent just one more day with him like normal at home...nothing special.....jst having him would be a blessing. Well, its all Allah's doing...its fate...