5:59 PM |

OK so yesterday was my GP and Mother tongue Paper. Luckily I prepared for the GP paper. Just hope I didn't misread the topic. After the paper, we went to the mosque and ferry didn't come with me, I do not know where he went. So after that is the malay paper. I did the question when they asked " pekerja-pekerja asing telah mendatangkan kebaikan kepada banyak pihak Singapura" I of course disagree....I was using the kamus for like 3 times every 2 minutes.

So after that badi kinda cried cause he wasn't able to do the paper well enough. well i find it hard to console him cause i also find the paper unmanageable. So after that me liiz, delia went to northpoint and i bought chocolate waffle from prima deli.(however you spell it).

So now is like a holiday!...for a while the first week of the holiday is like still the same, school till 4pm...urgh...and we have to present to the PW commitee...ppt and all....so ok bye...gotta do them all.