Emo tuesday
1:06 AM |




Hey comrades, although non-existence,


I think i went a bit over the celebratory mood yesterday because of my geography marks. Well my teacher anyhow guessed and it turned out i did not get the highest for my physical geog..Amelia (bestie) got it... oh well...I still got an A...But personally I'm someone who works hard for position, you can hate me for this but i easily get jealous but since i already got an A I shouldn't ask for more..( learnt that lesson for sure)


Oh I failed my melayu. Saya tentu berasa sedih kerana saya fikir bahawa kertas ini lebih mudah untuk dibuat and walaupun saya gagal saya masih dapat 'S' (sub-pass). Saya selalu mendapat 'U' jadi sikap positif ini, saya harus ada.


Okie out from the malay into the english( that was a relief) . I'm HATING me new lit teacher a.k.a Cruella de vil. You guys know about the contact tracing right? she wants a mugshot of all of us...I was happy about it, strangely. Well what do you expect? I hadn't taken a picture for like 3
months!!!! you know how deteriorating it is for me? Better put foundation around my eyes...haha
Enough about that, I really am praying for the rest of my papers....hoping for more As...