Where are my gays?
5:17 AM |


OH how i miss them so.....

OK my non-existant friends
Today is a great day for me firstly GP teacher had a fever ( WENT HOME DUH!!!) So we had 2 hours of free time. OF course we had to study... AND oh i forgot, I got an A for my geography block exams, and i topped the whole cohort...call be boastful but, I DID IT!!!...thank god...
Oh and we had a photoshoot class one and i did this pose on 3 chairs and like they were all "woah!!!" and i was like..."you ain't see noting yet"...well I'm gay so what i can do whatever i want...of speaking of gay I hate lydia ( my classmate ) i think she is homophobia...3 times she discriminated me of my gayness
1) When we first met during group work I said " oh my god!" and she jerked back on her chair and said " eww gay" that words hurt me so bad..i hated her from there.
2) During lit lessons we had to write a prose about anything that includes the techniques we learnt...then when i took it out she read it and she went " oh I thought you were going to write some gay story"...and i just laughed with the word "bitch" erupting off my head.
3) this one was recently when i got my hair cut short...i went into class she said " eh the gay haircut again" loudly...i was so pissed but i kept my cool...but i have to stop doing this..i should be proud to be gay and they should be regretting not to be one...urgh one more time from her i'm gonna confront her...