Girls girls girls
4:25 AM |



_____________________________________________________________


Hey comrades,


I am like a complementary blog of aisyah's ( sec school bestie ). Hers was all about boys, but now I'm doing the opposite. Girls of course! Duh! The complexity of women that a gay boy encounter is something you need to find out. Hey, how many times would you face a gay boy who became your friend? But be warned, this post might get very- very- bitter- one- sided- drama- king's view about the species we all know as women.


Maybe because I have nothing to do but literature homework, but I do feel you guys need to know what gay people think of you people ( females ). You ask any guy about girls, they would not know much, but ask us gays, " My gays, what do YOU think about girls? " We would probably know more as we hang out with them. We hear their complains and their sorrowness. We feed of these pain and understand such sub-species. Anyways, our answers would be that as much as we hate the constant nagging and self-centered matters ( Sorry bitches but it's true ), we still love the chats and the talking. Ask a gay to hang out with a group of guys? We'd hardly blend it. Its all too quiet and boring. ( Trust me, I walked with this guy back to school and we did not talk at all. Very strange environment ). Like they say, " Every girl has a gay friend", I might have fulfilled their wishes like Aisyah's.
I do enjoy my malay possies during secondary school. And girls are not all bad. Just too many colours to handle. You know what I mean. Too many personalities to relate to them and create that perfect conversation.
The one thing that ticks me off about girls is that they, this is from the heart, nothing!!!
maybe because i'm gay I said that, Oh ya, it does make a difference. Well, so that's final, gays can't live without their girl-mate ( and that's all y'all girlfriends, Hola!!! )